- Mobi check-in opens 24 hours before your flight and closes 2 hours prior to your departure
- A valid ID book, driver's licence or passport must be presented at check-in and the boarding gate
- Boarding passes can be printed at the self-service kiosk or collected from the kulula check-in counters
- Hand baggage consists of one bag of 7kg (dimensions: 36 x 23 x 56cm, including handles, pockets and wheels) plus a slimline laptop bag or small hand bag. Should your hand baggage exceed these specifications, you will be sent back to check-in to purchase an extra 20kg bag at the airport for R385.
- Bags must be dropped off at least 45 minutes prior to departure at the bag drop-off counter
- Checked baggage allowance is one bag no heavier than 20kg (dimensions: 75 x 43 x 90cm, including handles, pockets and wheels). Bags weighing between 20-32kg are subject to a heavy bag fee of R300
- Extra bags fees (per bag)
- Online purchase ‘manage my booking’ - R290 (2 hours before departure)
- Contact Centre 0861 KULULA (585852) - R290 (2 hours before departure)
- At the airport - R385
- Seats may change if there is an aircraft change
- Barcodes may not read at all security checks
- You're not allowed to travel with any dangerous goods such as compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidising materials, poisons and infectious substances packed in your bags. These items will be confiscated and added to our 'danger collection'
By checking in you agree to kulula.com’s legal stuff.