changing your booking
- Booking changes must be made at least 48 hours before a flight
- No route changes will be permitted on Windhoek, Harare or Mauritius
- No name changes are allowed
Flight changes can be made at the airport or by calling our Contact Centre.
- kulula fees are between R171 and R342 per person per flight depending on the type of ticket you bought
- British Airways change fees: R171 on restricted fares and R342 on semi-flexible fares
You’ll need to pay the cost difference between the old and new fare.
Should you fail to check in within the allocated time prior to scheduled departure or board at the stipulated time, you will be regarded as a no-show and will forfeit your seat as well as the fare that is allocated to that leg of your flight reservation. A no-show is not entitled to a refund for the value of the flight missed. Your return or onward flight segments will also be cancelled but will retain their value and may be rebooked upon request. Depending on the type of ticket initially purchased you may incur a rebooking fee plus the difference in price between the new and old ticket.
If you are running late and think you may not make your flight, please rebook online or call 0861 KULULA (585852) so that you don’t lose out. The booking fee via our Contact Centre or Airport Ticket Sales is R100 per person per flight incl. VAT.