- Check-in counters open 90 minutes prior to flight departure and close 30 minutes before flight departure.
- Flight numbers beginning with ‘MN’ can check in on kulula.mobi or kulula.com 24 hours prior to your departure. Online check-in closes 2 hours before departure.
- British Airways (operated by Comair) passengers must please check in at ba.com or at the British Airways check-in counters.
- If you're flying internationally, please be at the airport 3 hours prior to departure or visit the specific carrier’s website to check in online.
- Bring your ID book or temporary ID with a photo, driver’s license or passport and flight reference number.
- Pack your own bag. Do not pack any dangerous items such as compressed gases, corrosives, explosives, flammable liquids and solids, radioactive materials, oxidizing materials, poisons and infectious substances.
- Hand luggage must not contain dangerous or sharp objects or these will be confiscated at security.
- Laptops must be removed from their bag when going through security.
Sit back, relax and enjoy your flight!